The Wyoming County Health Department offers a multitude of services that include:
- Family Planning Services – Our program works with women who wish to prevent pregnancy, providing education and access to contraceptives including pills, nuva ring, patches, depo provera and nexplanon.
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening – This program provides low-income, uninsured and under served women access to timely breast and cervical cancer screening and referrals for other diagnostic services.
- Immunizations for children and adults
- General Medical Services
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening – Testing is completed in a confidential setting and results are available within 2 weeks.
- Department of Transportation Physicals
Public Health Nursing:
- Tuberculosis Program – Aimed to investigate latent and active cases with the aim to provide treatment.
- Communicable/Reportable Disease Control
- Aids Prevention Center
site pour rencontrer des filles de 14 ans Permitting and/or Inspection of:site de rencontres d'amitié
- Rabies Control
- Food Service Safety
- Water Waste Systems
- Public Health Hazard Complaints
- Recreational Water Facilities
- Well Water Systems
- Child Care Centers